Antagen Biosciences, Inc. (dba Antagen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.) is a Boston-based antibody development company. Antagen biosciences is a company founded and run by scientists, with a goal to benefit the scientific community. Antagen Pharmaceuticals is most well recognized in developing the following:
- Therapeutic antibodies for patients with cancer, autoimmune and infectious diseases
- Glyco-engineering of mammalian cell lines for large-scale manufacture of recombinant antibodies for research and therapy
- Proprietary “Toggle-In” technology, is being applied to generate stable CHO cell lines expressing tumor antigens or immune receptors/ligands available to the research community
- Antagen has also developed rapid tests in lateral flow immunoassay (LFIA) format. Company’s antibody isotyping XpressCards for mouse, rat, hamster and human antibody isotyping have the most extensive product variants to suit customer needs in the current market. Crispy clear bands appear in as little as 2-5 min
- Antagen also offers rapid tests for quick measurement of lentivirus titres. Company’s second-generation LentiTitre cassette has 4 lanes that allow sample to be compared side-by-side with lentivirus standards with known titres. Results can be obtained in as little as 5 min
Antagen guarantees that they offer the lowest price in the market for similar products; and they also offer a full refund if their products do not meet your expectations.
*For Australian pricing, please contact us at email@example.com
No products were found matching your selection.