KPL-brand of SeraCare products
SeraCare offers a wide range of polyclonal KPL antibodies with defined specificities, obtained from the serum of goat or rabbit immunized with a particular antigen.
KPL’s line of new DyLightTM fluorescent secondary antibody and streptavidin conjugates has expanded to include a range of dyes that covers much of the visible spectrum and extends into the infrared region. KPL recently added DyLight 405, 594, and 633 conjugates to its existing line of DyLight 488, 549 649, 680 and 800 conjugates. They are conjugated to a variety of affinity purified antibodies selected for high sensitivity and tested for lot-to-lot reproducibility. The combination of KPL antibodies and DyLight dyes provides brilliant analysis and sensitive multi-color analysis in fluorescence microscopy, flow cytometry, Western blotting, ELISA and other immunoassays. They compare favorably with Alexa Fluor conjugates in all critical parameters, and serve as a reliable replacement in a variety of detection applications.
To mention few, the KPL-brand of SeraCare products include:
- Unlabeled and Labeled antibodies with enzymes, biotin or a variety of fluorochromes.
Secondary Antibodies – KPL secondary antibodies are ideal for use in immunoassay applications such as ELISA, immunoblotting and immunohistochemistry.
Anti-Bacteria Primary Antibodies KPL BacTrace® – Anti-bacteria primary antibodies have long served as key tools for life scientists and diagnostic kit manufacturers in food pathology and infectious disease
Labeled Streptavidin and Protein A – Certain detection systems call for specialized binding partners. SeraCare offers KPL labeled streptavidin and protein A to meet the needs of researchers looking for targets not well detected by conventional immunoassays.
Bacteria Positive Controls KPL BacTrace® – Heat-killed bacteria positive controls serve as reliable tools to assure the performance of anti-bacteria assays. Recommended for use as positive controls in immunoassays, these products are designed to provide a confirmation signal for standard immunoassay formats (e.g. ELISA). To guarantee reactivity, each lot is tested against its companion antibody.
- Validation and Lot Qualification Materials – SeraCare’s validation and lot qualification materials are the ideal resource to develop, challenge, and confidently validate your assays, verify new lots of reagents, as well as train and evaluate your laboratory personnel.
- Plasma and Serum Diluents/Derivatives – SeraCare offers over 30 years of experience and innovation in the development of critical reagents for use as diluents in the design of test kit controls and calibrators, cell culture media supplements, blocking agents for ELISA methods, and excipient use in research products.
- KPL Immunoassay Reagents and Kits – SeraCare’s portfolio of KPL products offers over 500 reagents and assay kits that provide exceptional performance and consistent quality in ELISA, blotting and immunohistochemistry applications. The expansive product portfolio caters to the unique needs of a broad spectrum of users, from application-specific reagents to all-purpose support reagents and accessories.
- - ELISA
- - Western Blotting
- - Immunohistochemistry
- - Recombinant Protein Detection
- - Protein Labeling
- - Nucleic Acid Labeling and Detection
- - Sample Prep and Protein Purification
- - Support Reagents and Accessories
*Please see the following link antibody selection guide for assistance in choosing the most suitable antibody for your application.
* Prices listed on the KPL website are in U.S. Currency. For Australian pricing, please call our office.