OZ Biosciences is located in Marseille – France and San Diego – USA. Since 2003, OZ Biosciences creates, develops and produces innovative molecular delivery systems specialized in transfection and transduction tools, for the worldwide scientific community and pharmaceutical industry. OZ Biosciences is focused on delivery technologies of biomolecules such as DNA, RNA and protein for in vitro and in vivo applications. The company has received several prestigious national and international awards.
The company has established a strong position in the field of molecular delivery system with several patents and know-how for Magnetofection™, Magneto-biolisitic, magnetic-assisted transduction, Polyfection, Lipofection and 3D transfection, technologies.
OZ Biosciences has developed comprehensive lines of products:
1. Magnetofection™: a unique gene delivery method for in vitro and in vivo applications.
2. Lipofection: proprietary biodegradable lipid-based transfection reagents.
4. 3D transfection: allowing nucleic acid delivery directly into 3D matrix.
5. Protein delivery systems: including antibody & based on biodegradable lipid nanoparticles.
6. Cell specific reagents: For specific cells such as neurons and stem cells.
7. Vaccine Adjuvants: Standard & novel adjuvants for antigenic & genetic immunization
How to Select the Best Product for Your Experimental Design?
* Prices listed on the OZ Biosciences website are in U.S. Currency. For Australian pricing, please call our office.